I miss my mom so
much. Her death has changed not just my life, but my entire family. Nothing is
the same and I don't know how to navigate this new world. I don't know how to figure out how to go on.
Some days I just want to erase all my memories. Everything. Wipe the mind clean
and start over. And then I think about how my mom shaped who I am. And I don't
know why she isn't here anymore. I don't know why I couldn't help her. And I
don't understand how she could leave all of us.
I'm worried about my
Dad. I'm worried about my brother. And I'm worried about me. I feel like I need
to be stronger and take care of things, but I don't feel like I can. I'm
overwhelmed. I feel like a failure. And worst of all, I feel weak. I wish I had
someone to lean on, but I don't. And not having that makes me feel insecure,
and wanting it makes me feel weak. I feel like I have to take care of
everything. And I don't know how. I don't know where to start and I know I need
help. But who do you ask for help?
No comments:
Post a Comment